Thursday 7 June 2012


57st bride-to-be wants to break record for fattest woman for wedding day

While some brides-to-be try to shed a few pounds before their big day, Susanne Eman has been gorging to become the heaviest woman in the world.

Susanne Eman



The 360kg (57st) mother of two has tried on her dress – which is made of  13.7m (45ft) of chiffon and takes three people to carry – despite not being proposed to by her chef boyfriend Parker Clack. 
‘When I tried the dress on, it was amazing, I felt like a bride,’ said 33-year-old Ms Eman, who is desperate to tip the scales at a record-breaking 725kg (114st). 
‘Parker hasn’t seen me in it but he’s seen photos and says I look beautiful.  It’s amazing to have something specially designed for me. Normally, I just buy my clothes from plus-size stores online.’ 
Ms Eman, from Arizona, met 35-year-old Mr Parker over the internet last year and the couple plan to marry soon. ‘I love big women but I do  worry about her health and I try to make sure she eats some salad and does her exercises,’ he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment